Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Epic Road Trip

Wow its been almost a month since my last post. I want to tell you all about the road trip Jack and I just recently got back from. I purchased a Clacka Craft Drift Boat that was going to cost me an arm and a leg to have shipped to me, so we decided to drive out ourselves. There were a few close calls with big game animals on the way out, nights spent sleeping on yeti coolers, and hours upon hours of driving but man was it a great trip. Jack and I fished Idaho for two days one of which was a float trip down the lower Henry's Fork. After that we headed a bit north to Montana where we experienced the Salmonfly hatch for the first time, and we floated the Bighorn for a day. Next stop was Wisconsin, we fished the drifts region, and some norther Wisconsin smallmouth water. We have a great time cooking most of our meals and only staying in cheap hotels to get a shower and the free continental breakfast! Here are a series of pictures from the trip.
































No comments:

Post a Comment