Monday, April 10, 2017

Moving on / Fishing

Hello All,

Some of you may have already heard the news, however for the rest of you, here it is.

As of April 1st, I have stepped away from my management role at TCO Fly Shop. After over 8 years in the shop, I am leaving to peruse my true passion as a full time guide. I have started Relentless Fly Fishing, which will continue to work directly with TCO. I will be managing all guide trips out of our Boiling Springs and Reading locations. Thank you Tony Gehman and TCO Fly Shop for all that you have done to get me to this point in my career!

I have also started a website to go along with my new business. You will be able to stay connected to the blog, watch tying videos, see photos throughout the season, and even purchase some of my custom tied flies.

Click on the link to check it out today!



Now to some photos from the past few trips out. We have done a couple recon missions for early season smallmouth in between guide trips. The early season smallmouth fishing has been great, and is only getting better. We will be floating some small tributaries to the bigger rivers this spring in search for some serious trophies. Come join me, and support your local starving artist :)










Spring is know for as trout season, and that it has been. We have been splitting time between Reading, Boiling Springs, and State College, everything seems to be fishing well right now. 











No comments:

Post a Comment