Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Home to the Chesapeake (and a home cooked meal)


I ventured down to Kent Island MD this past weekend to visit my family. It was nice to be home and have a great home cooked meal. Sunday evening we all decided to spend some quality family time together; naturally we decided to head out on the Chesapeake Bay chasing breaking fish before coming in and having Cream of Crab soup for dinner!

I was really hoping that we would be able to get out on the water this weekend, so the first thing loaded into my truck after work was my 8wt and a box of saltwater flies. It was nice to be out on the water with my Dad again, and my whole family for that mater. Running around the bay searching for breaking fish takes me back to the good old days. Here are a few pictures from our evening.

Sara, and Dyson getting ready to ride in style


Dad doing what he does best


Some days I miss living on the Bay; but it makes it that much more enjoyable when I have the chance to get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment