Saturday, October 1, 2011

State College 9-30-11



Friday I had the pleasure of working with the TCO family in State College. Naturally I had to take my fly rod along with me. Before work I hit Spring Creek; the water was a bit off color but at a perfect level. The weather was a little on the chilly side so the bite was slow. I managed a couple before heading into work.

After work Trever met me at the shop and we headed out again. He was fishing a nymph rig and I had my streamer of choice on, the Zuddler Minnow. We both had a couple fish right off the the bat; I kept fishing the streamer all night with no lack of action. Trever decided to switch over and walked up Spring Creek pounding opposite banks till dark.

Here are a couple pictures from the trip, Enjoy.


Blurry... Trever working the far bank


This guy hit like a freight train

Hot Patterns: Olive Zuddler Minnow, Black Wooly Bugger, San Juan Worm, Small Pheasant Tail

No comments:

Post a Comment