Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Living the Dream - Schuylkill Float

I just want to thank everyone who came out this past weekend for our musky country event. And a special thanks to the guys who signed up for Brad's tying class.

It was a real honor to float Brad down the Schuylkill river on Monday, I would say I learned more in 8 hours watching and BSing with Brad, than I could have thought myself the past few years chasing musky. He really is an awesome dude, and an amazing fisherman, we hit the banks, docks, and bridges as hard as we could. No love, "I hate musky" Brad said, as we rowed to the launch, "but damn I love em". All we had was a nice smallmouth and soaked raincoats to show for the day. It was fun none the less, here are some photos from the weekend.

















No comments:

Post a Comment