Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Tully Report... And the Little J

Wow it's been a while since I've updated you all on the conditions of the Tully, I'm going to try to have them up more often. Anyway on to it, between Casey, Elizabeth, and I, we have been on the Tully quite a few days the past 2 weeks, fishing has been awesome. Midge fishing has picked up, and pop emergers and Griffith's Gnats on top, zebra midges, ice midges, and just about any other midge pupa under an indicator, and wolly buggers of all sizes and colors, being stripped across the river.

I had a full day trip today, Burt from Texas, and one of his clients Phil from Lancaster, fished with me all day. We had great action on anything midges, and wolly buggers. There were not many fish coming up today, but that's ok, we will take it.















On top of that, I made a trip out to state college yesterday, had to deliver some Simms products to the shop. So what else could I do, but take half the day and fish. I mean the Grannoms were coming off on the little J.




No comments:

Post a Comment