Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Musky Madness and Spring Creek

Sunday, I was invited to the State College store to tie Musky flies for the Musky Madness event they held. Todd Deluccia, Corey Siple, came and talked about Musky, and their successes of flying in Central ans Western PA. Lenny and I were asked to come and tie musky flies while those guys talked about musky. So after 5 hours I got 4 new flies done, and Lenny, well he talked too much and only tied 1, but it was a nice one. Thank You to all that came out to the event, and a Special thanks to Todd and Corey for sharing their experiences with us.









And who goes out to state college without fishing Spring Creek, nope not me, Lenny, Pat, and I hit Spring until dark. Fishing was tough, but Pat and I each managed one each. All in all a great trip.





No comments:

Post a Comment