Thursday, December 31, 2015

Good Bye 2015, Hello 2016

Here is my annual good bye to the past year. It was a great year; I got married, had the privilege of getting a fly excepted by Orvis, caught my first Tarpon, and got offered to work at the new TCO location in Boiling Springs. It was also a great year for fishing. I did not do as much traveling as I have done in the past, but I did manage to fish Michigan, and Belize for the first time. I have to thank Doug our resident Orvis Rep / friend, and Elizabeth my wonderful wife for those opportunities. Here are some of my favorite memories from 2015.

Guide trip with Drew and Linda, one of my favorite smallmouth of the year.
Big Spring Rainbow trout in the snow.
Central PA bass float with good friends!
Tarpon from a golf cart on my Honeymoon.
Elizabeth with her first Bonefish!
Lake Ontario Atlantic Salmon. 
High water smallmouth in July. 
Just over 20" smallmouth from Michigan with Mike Schultz.
Beautiful Brook trout from a Spring Creek.
Spring time smallmouth Float.
Rainbow right before a huge snow storm.
Small stream Rainbow trout.

No comments:

Post a Comment