Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Louisiana Red Fish Videos

OK, so I was obsessed before I caught one, but now I have redfish on the brain. Here are two videos from the marshes of Louisiana, one is from the Uptown Angler, the shop I will be using next year to host a trip back down south, to share the awesomeness that is Redfish! The second one is from an outfit in Florida that spends time chasing big Bulls on top, probably the sickest video I have seen. The 3rd and final one, is from an outfitter in VA, after getting re-rib by the salt bug, I started to do a lot of research to find out more about Redfish and their locations along the coast. To my surprise, they are just south of my home town. So next trout season, instead of heading 3 hours north to fish for rising trout, ill be headed 3 hours south to fish for tail reds, in water I have fished my whole life! How awesome is that!




No comments:

Post a Comment