Sunday, May 24, 2015

For Sale - Outcast PAC 1400


I am selling my Outcast PAC 1400 with a trailer. This boat is as indestructible as they come, it has been my primary guide boat for the last four years. It was been on many of the rivers of PA including, The Schuylkill River, Lehigh River, and the Juanita River. It was also my main boat for guiding on the Salmon River in NY. I have made a few modifications over the years to make it a bit more fishing friendly. I am asking $3,200.00 OBO for the boat. 

Included in Purchase:
- Trailer 
- Spare Tire 
- Oars
- Anchor Rope
- Diamond Plate cooler storage behind rear seat
- Rowers floor 
- Rod Holders 
- Rubber Traction Pads on the sides of the raft 

Not Included in Purchase:
- Anchor 

Check out the photos below, and email me jake.v117@gmail.com if interested:  
















No comments:

Post a Comment