Sunday, July 15, 2012

Schuylkill River Float X 3

The past 3 days have been busy, I have been on the water every morning guiding, the fish, the weather, and the river were happy and ready to please. Friday I had the O'Hnadley party from New Jersey, I met them at the Fly Fishing Show in Somerset. We had a great day, filled with laughter, fish and a couple new stories to tell. Saturday was a 2 boat float with both Gavin and my Outcast boats. We switched clients throughout the float, fishing was great. Today I had repeat clients from last year, the original float plan was the schuylkill but high water detoured up to the Tully. This year the weather held off so it was back to the Schuylkill, fishing was great yet again. We landed a dandy on a frog popper that made the day, and made me go a little crazy until it was in the net safe.

Here are a bunch of photos from the stream. Looking at the photos is just another reason why I love smallmouth and the Schuylkill River.


Beautiful Smallmouth Bass





Look at that smile, Molly ready for another float trip




Reason 100 and something I love the river




Awesome Schuylkill Bass!!!




Nice Schuylkill River Smallmouth Bass
Hot Flies: Zuddler Minnow, Sculpin with No Name, Hellgrammite Fly Pattern, Packing Peanut Popper, Frog Popper, Clouser Minnow.

No comments:

Post a Comment