Thursday, July 19, 2012

Trout? What the Hell is a Trout

I have been dug in so deep with smallmouth and the pursuit of Musky this summer that I can't remember the last time I trout fished...

I love bass fishing but there is just something to be said about a 20'+ Brown trout rising to a dry fly. These are not 20" fish, but they are some beautiful wild browns Joey and I stumbled upon one night while exploring another small trout stream, on the outskirts of Reading PA.






On another note, this weekend is our TCO Team meeting up on the West Branch, Joey, Paul, George and I (and maybe Lenny), are heading up Saturday to get a jump on the fishing. I'm hoping to have a nice photo story for you guys when I get back. Until then Here is a recap of last years Team meeting. Enjoy!













No comments:

Post a Comment