Saturday, November 23, 2013

TCO Company Meeting - Salmon River

"What time you getting there", "you going up the night before?", its like we are all little kids again. I think the best part is the morning before the meetings, its a race to get there, "i'm leaving at 3:30", "ok perfect, ill leave then too".

Thats what the week before our annual company meeting sounds like, with text messages and phone calls all day and night, its like we are all kids again. Thats what I love about this company, we all still get excited about even the smallest fishing trips. Its rare that you can wake up very morning and know you are going to work and love it. Fly fishing is for all of us, our hobby, and our carriers, and I think I speak for all of the TCO employees, we wouldn't have it any other way.

Anyway, I can go on and on about the excitement we all share fishing together, and talk about how grateful I am for having such an awesome job. But once again, ill just let the pictures tell the story.
















More Photos to come from George's camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment