Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Schuylkill River - Yeah that was Awesome

Well add three more trips to the books. The river is low and clear, just the way I like it.  You have to be stealthy, but there is nothing like a large bass eating your fly, and watching it do so. A lot of the river is too low to float without dragging your boats, but if you are ok with that, or just want to wade, it is fishing awesome. I had an awesome guide trip on Friday with lots of bass and four musky looks, and one eat. Then Sunday, my dad and little sister came up and it was another great day, I was so excited to show my dad this river, and see him in is element of bass fishing. Then if that wasn't good enough, I repaid the favor of Andy rowing me down the J, and rowed him down the Schuylkill Monday. He was moved by the lack of fishing pressure and the shear number of fish in the river. I put Shane in the back of the boat and he did his best to keep up with Andy, it was a day of many smallmouth, lots of laughs, and some good fishing stories.





























No comments:

Post a Comment